White Bean Cauliflower and Spinach Spread Quesadilla.↓
Chelsey from The Paper Mama made an nifty adaptation to an already delicious Martha Stewart recipe and we couldn’t help but bring it our readers.
• 1 medium head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
• 5 garlic cloves, unpeeled
• 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
• Coarse salt and ground pepper
• 3/4 bag of spinach (salad bag)
• 1 can (15.5 ounces) white beans, rinsed and drained
• 1 teaspoon lemon zest, plus 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss cauliflower and garlic with 2 tablespoons oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast until cauliflower is tender and browned, 25 to 30 minutes. When garlic is cool enough to handle, remove peel.
In a food processor, combine cauliflower, garlic, beans, spinach, 1 tablespoon oil, lemon zest and juice, and 1/4 cup hot water. Process until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper. (To store, refrigerate in an airtight container, up to 3 days.)
Serve drizzled with oil.
Quiet Lunch is a grassroot online publication that seeks to promote various aspects of life and culture with a loving, but brute, educational tinge. When we say, “Creative Sustenance Daily,” we mean it.