We headed over to BEATS x STAPLE launch on Greene Street last night. The place was packed with audio junkies, hipsters and tech geeks — you know, precisely our kind of folk! Ciroc was in abundance and we almost forgot that we were there not to get drunk off of our lovable asses but to document the festivities.
To some, Beats by Dre Headphones may just be another set of over priced earmuffs but to others who truly love rich sound, it’s very much worth the monetary hype. Audio nerds peep the specs:
• Speaker: 40mm
• Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
• Sensitivity: 110dB (+/- 2dB)
• Total Harmonic Distortion: < or = 1.5% at 1kHz out 1mW
• Maximum Output: 115dB (+/- 2dB)
• Active Noise Reduction: -14dB at Max (Requires two (2) AAA batteries)
It also comes with a touring case, monster clean loth with advanced Aegis Microbe Shield technology, and Jeff Staple’s Iconic Pigeon Logo.
They go on sale today!
Quiet Lunch is a grassroot online publication that seeks to promote various aspects of life and culture with a loving, but brute, educational tinge. When we say, “Creative Sustenance Daily,” we mean it.