Heading into the halfway mark of the year, the long-running self help DVD and book series How to Reset Your Life in 31 Days is setting out to help you get your life in check!
Developed by Rosetta Thurman, creator of Happy Black Woman, the motivational materials are designed to get anyone out of a rut; whether it be financial, physical, and even philosophical, in hopes of helping promote personal growth.
Thurman herself says she employs her own daily life line goals and provides these guidelines on what the series can bring:
- Get out of an unsatisfying rut.
- Rediscover who you truly are.
- Develop a personal mission statement.
- Create a map for your ideal life.
- Envision and pursue your passion and purpose.
- Get clear about your goals for the future.
- Eliminate behaviors that are holding you back from being happy
- Experiment with new strategies for living a healthy life.
- Build new relationships.
- Cultivate the entrepreneurial spirit within.
- …and much more!
The service itself is free to use and there is a workbook available for purchase. Sign up today and see where your journey takes you in the next 31 days!
Quiet Lunch is a grassroot online publication that seeks to promote various aspects of life and culture with a loving, but brute, educational tinge. When we say, “Creative Sustenance Daily,” we mean it.