Today we are giving away our secrets — well, they aren’t our secrets specifically but they do explain a lot of what we do here at Quiet Lunch.
Constructed by Recession Solution and brought to us by the Content Marketing Institute, 21 Types of Content We All Crave is a telltale infographic that reveals exactly what we desire when it concerns the consumption of content.
1. Content that reminds us that life is short.
2. Content that reminds us that dreams can come true.
3. Content that gives us faith to believe for bigger things.
4. Content that reminds us that we matter.
5. Content that reminds us of the overlooked or forgotten basics.
6. Content that has unexpected twists
7. Content that tells us a story.
8. Content that takes us along on a journey.
9. Content that inspires us to action.
10. Content that makes us laugh or smile.
11. Content that makes us cry. (Tears of joy or sadness)
12. Content that reveals secrets.
13. Content that surprises us.
14. Content that encourages us to never give up.
15. Content that reminds us that we are one-of-a-kind and encourages us to live that way.
16. Content that reminds us that there’s more.
17. Content that confirms our assumptions.
18. Content that challenges our assumptions.
19. Content that educates while entertaining us.
20. Content that educates while entertaining us.
21. Content that gives us a fresh point of view even about common things.
Quiet Lunch is a grassroot online publication that seeks to promote various aspects of life and culture with a loving, but brute, educational tinge. When we say, “Creative Sustenance Daily,” we mean it.