Tim Vidra of E.A.T. has done it again, this time with a delicious 5 Cheese Artichoke Crab Dip. Just double the ingredients for any get-together and watch everyone commit mass suicide over how delicious this recipe is.
5 Cheese Artichoke Crab Dip.↓
• 8 oz cream cheese brought to room temperature
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
• 1/2 cup Plain Greek yogurt
• 4 scallions, thinly sliced
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 6 oz (1 1/2 cups) of 5 cheese Italian blend
• 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
• 8 oz lump crab meat
• A good sprinkling of Old Bay Seasoning
Quiet Lunch is a grassroot online publication that seeks to promote various aspects of life and culture with a loving, but brute, educational tinge. When we say, “Creative Sustenance Daily,” we mean it.