We found these cool canvas bags/clutches made by Karie & Rob of Shelter Protects You. Handmade from canvas, these bags are stylish and pretty efficient looking. They even have their own interesting name origins.
The Rolston Bag.↓
• Lined with a contrasting color to protect your worldly possessions, perfect for your laptop and some papers, or for your favorite book and a photo of your best bud. A welt pocket inside for your planner or wallet in the same fabric as the flap highlight!
• Six small pockets on the front hold your little notebook, keys, and a couple dollars for a cup of tea with a friend.
• Small silver hook inside for your keys! No more rummaging around at the bottom of your bag to find them.
The Ripton Clutch.↓
• Made of a beautiful brushed cotton twill with awesome geometric tent fabric on top and for the lining as well.
• Leather highlights for wrist strap and closure.
• Pen pocket in front totally obliterates the need to rummage around in your bag for a writing utensil – it’s always at your fingertips! Plus a pocket inside for your credit cards or toothpicks.
Quiet Lunch is a grassroot online publication that seeks to promote various aspects of life and culture with a loving, but brute, educational tinge. When we say, “Creative Sustenance Daily,” we mean it.